R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Discussion in 'General' started by Livefromtha650, Oct 6, 2011.

1. I think it is funny that people go online and talk shit about him the very nature being ironic. If you can read this then Steve Jobs has influenced and touched your life more than your two closest friends. For without him you would be running to the nearest university to ask a technician to download something. Many talk about how he changed phones forever, while forgetting he revolutionized the world back in 1970s. Sure there were sidekicks and blackberrys before iphones but without his ideas decades before, the very concept of a computer would not be the same. Steve's work can be simply summed up in one sentence..." Steve Jobs spent decades towards one goal, to put the whole world in EVERYONE's hand. Thank you Steve Jobs for everything.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

2. [quote name='"Mysteryman3000"']I think it is funny that people go online and talk shit about him the very nature being ironic. If you can read this then Steve Jobs has influenced and touched your life more than your two closest friends. For without him you would be running to the nearest university to ask a technician to download something. Many talk about how he changed phones forever, while forgetting he revolutionized the world back in 1970s. Sure there were sidekicks and blackberrys before iphones but without his ideas decades before, the very concept of a computer would not be the same. Steve's work can be simply summed up in one sentence..." Steve Jobs spent decades towards one goal, to put the whole world in EVERYONE's hand. Thank you Steve Jobs for everything.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs[/quote]

3. ^^^^ lmao x'D

4. My 1st thread Pg 5, Glad i was home to report this for everyone!

5. Rest in peace </3 :(

6. damn that sucks i definitely didn't believe it when i first heard about it.... i knew he had cancer but man he just stepped down....

7. Fuck my t break. Im ripping them for Mr. Jobs.

8. nah man, he's right. just like how al gore invented the internet.

9. #69 s7exiled, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    You don't understand how this society currently works, he targets and spends hundreds of millions marketing (486 million) to suggestible people who need to spend all their money or rack up credit card debt just to have it. I understand that you don't need to buy it, and I haven't. This entire fucking society is about companies pushing shit YOU DON'T NEED down your throat, and these people buy it.

Some girl sells her kidney for an iPad: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/02/chinese-teenager-sells-kidney-ipad2_n_870459.html

You could say the same thing, it's unnecessary to have all that money, so why not help your customer base (the people being the ones who gave him all that money so he could advance his corporation and get it where it is) and cut them a break instead of like I said gouging them in massive profit margins.

Fucking $34 for a ipod rubber case? That costs nothing to manufacture, since when has this shit been alright to do and why are people being so passive about it? It's almost like a game to them to see how many brainless people (rich excluded since it's pocket change) they can scam.

What are you talking about? Value? the fuck? HP tablet was selling for $99 and you're saying the price for an iPad is worth it? You misunderstand value, for brand.

I was also just pointing out the Foxxcon when people were offended by remarks about Jobs, when he's inadvertently funding basically a fucking awful workplace and making the workers lives so awful a bunch decided to kill themselves.

10. #70 HotSauce32, Oct 6, 2011
    I'm not a fan of Apple's overpriced computers, but when it comes to Jobs, Obama said it best: "Steve was among the greatest of American innovators - brave enough to think differently, bold enough to believe he could change the world, and talented enough to do it."

Maybe these suggestible people shouldn't be such lemmings. I honestly don't have much sympathy for people who buy overpriced Apple products just because their friends have 'em, when they could do 10 minutes of research to find a less expensive, just-as-viable (or even more so), alternative

11. thats sad. i hate apple, more so the mindless drones that buy all of their shit. but you hate to see a man die. i will pray for him

12. Im sorry but whats the point of praying for someone who is dead?

13. What's the point in prayer full stop?

14. What?

15. lol, i guess i meant pray for his familiy. but i need to focus on him, since i cant visualize his familiy.

16. RIP Steve Jobs

The man that change the world forever!~!

17. That sucks, I will miss this magnificent bastard.

18. Lightin one up for him, what a visionary.

19. #80 DirtyPete, Oct 6, 2011
    What a waste of a perfectly fresh liver...