R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Discussion in 'General' started by Livefromtha650, Oct 6, 2011.

1. I'm glad he stuck around long enough to watch his Iphone 4s get unvieled. But I guess heaven could get a couple Apple Products earlier than us :)

2. Oh
    My
    God
    I
    Can't
    Fucking
    Believe
    It

3. this bowls to you, steve jobs:bongin:

4. #24 doob3r, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    *joe dirt style* daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

cant believe it, he did not seem sick when you saw him on tv or online video`s

5. Yah pancreatic cancer is a tough one.

6. Really? He had been looking more and more frail.

7. Shit jus got real

8. He got to see his company overthrow Exxon as the richest in the world

I'm sure he died happy, but it proves not even all the money and fame in the world can save you

9. Innovation doesn't deserve a "low" price tag.

10. When your parts are manufactured in America, sent to China for assembly, and then sent back here they sure get bigger.

I respect Steve in the light that he did push the label on electronics the world over and made other people compete harder than ever to be innovative. Although I disagree with the prices and the marketing tactics employed by Apple, he was a smart man. My biggest beef with Apple is that they did not allow licensed agents of AT&T (non-corporate AT&T stores) to sell Iphones for years. On top of that, they don't allow AT&T to sell certain phones because of competition reasons-which is some BS. That's out of his hands completely now though, so I'll see how it goes.

Steve Jobs-not my favorite guy
    but certainly a respectable one.

11. idc what anyone says...

Iphones and Apple technology is fucking awesome..

12. see ya man at the great gig in the sky.

13. it deserves to be a price reasonably above the cost of production. whether it is high or low is subjective.

14. Now all the hipsters will call Apple items "vintage"

*flame shield up*

Serious side, now we all know why he didn't want to come back. All the selfish Apple zombies were going crazy over it! In my area at least they were.

15. R.I.P. to the guy that brought such innovative technological devices and some of the best known items known as the "Ipod", the Apple computer I heard doesn't get viruses like the Windows computer shit is pretty shit.

16. YEAH!!!!! Hopefully apple will go down with him.

17. 56 is young and pancreatic is nasty and painful

RIP to the guy at least now the pain is over.

18. False clame there are apple viruses and they are nasty but not common cause the point of a virus is to infect alot of people and most users use pc. So they target Pc it would be the other way around if we all owned macs.