R.I.P- moment of silence please

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NAMushrooms, May 12, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

I dropped her in the drive way today. I have had this pipe for the past 4 years and has given me many a nice tokes. I do have a backup piece but its just not the same

:(

2. :( RIP

I still have to replace my bong's bowl that I dropped... it hurts when they break.

3. Damn look at all that res though...scrape that shit 4sure. If that pipe's only known dank then it will get you ripped.

4. im really sorry dude, when you lose a glass piece its like losing family, that piece has become apart of you over the times you have used it and its a huge loss when it finally breaks

im sry:(

5. Yeah I put it in a paper bag and stored it cause of all the resin I saw. Im currently sitting on 2ounces so im not in a huge rush to smoke some resin, but it will come in handy

Yeah it really sucked, this new bowl has a tiny bowl on it.

6. My buddy broke his a few weeks ago when we were high. I taped it together but its not the same.

7. i feel ya NA i had 3 nice colored pyrex bongs and i stored them in a park under some brush and stuff and my friend borrowed them and moved it and they got stolen luckily i still have one left but its taken a beating from people:(

8. Tsk tsk

ill take a bong RIP for your bowl :smoke: :(

9. i really hope your high did u honestly just compare breaking a glass pipe to loosing family?:confused:

10. ^^^ thank you i was just going to say the same thing

11. ima be totally honest i dont remeber even coming on the internet....
    shit dude i was fucked up :D

its still sad to lose a piece tho