Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

R.I.P Grim...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwistedFreak, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Well my pipe broke ive had it over a year and it just broke it fell off my couch and the bowl shattered on the floor uhhhgggggg gaynesss i loved that pipe so much to well im scraping it as i type XD well has anyone else recently lost a loved peice???

2. i havnt lost any pieces lately but i gave my friend a $180 tornado bong, its one of those knock offs of the hurricanes but it worked pretty well. my friend had had it for 4 months then it got taken by the pigs when he got pulled over in sacramento, and he has a medical card...

3. a few months ago i had a small stealthpipe that was all metal, when i packed it and was passing it with a roach inside my friend said wtf is this and threw it, it was a night and i couldnt find it, i was pissed at him after that, now he isnt in the daily circles of mine

4. the maintenance men in my apt complex where coming so i had to hide everything quick and i slid my favorite bowl under the bed and the mouth peace smashes against my bub

5. yes...I just recently broke my Zong!...i have no more glass at the moment. oh well, looks like I'll just have to smoke blunts - Bummer:rolleyes:

6. I lost the 1st piece i ever bought about 5 months ago at a party. It was a sick ass Sherlock, it had horns on it. (Kool horns though not those gay ass devil horns, no offense) It was red and had blueish/clearish swirls. His name was Chubbz. I buried him and everything :(

R.I.P Chubbz

7. i've broken a couple glass spoons.. sucks too cause all i have now is a metal one hitter