Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

qwiso

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by supersmoker27, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Made some qwiso from some good mids. This is from the first run I did real quick just to show my friend how to make the hash.
    [​IMG]I smoked that last night. its really good:smoke:.

2. OW HELL YAH!:hello: Ima go smoke now! Damn that looks good!:D

3. Looks AMAZINGGGGGGGG. Ugh, I want to make qwiso so bad but just don't have any money at all. Soon hopefully in like a week or less im gonna have money and I'm going to run my grinder and all my stash jars, and a small collection of roach nug I've been saving for qwiso. And it's going to be awesome. I'll post the results.

4. how much mids did you use? and that does look good.

5. Nice man. I do love the qwiso :smoking:

6. thanks for the comments. for all the hash on the blade i used about 2.5 grams and there was a little more still on the plate. I used 7-10 grams of bud all together so I have more hash sittin on the tray in my room.