Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qwiso questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by oofthedoof, Nov 19, 2013.

1. I have a few questions about quick wash ISO hash, my first is can you make it with trim? It's sugary trim that can be smoked. I am guessing it will work, but will it be really shitty? My next questions are when you evaporate the alcohol does it have to be on glass? Most people say pour it into a Pyrex dish but will a paper plate work the same? I don't want my only Pyrex cooking dish to be all hashy. Finally, the jar you shake it in, does that have to be glass? I have large plastic containers that I think would be perfect, but would plastic fuck up the end product? Thank you for your answers, I look forward to making lots of hash!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 1. as most hash processes go, what yout put in is what you get out. good sugar trim? then youll get good sugar trim qwiso.

2. pyrex/glass is desirable, but its been done on a regular eating/dinner plate also. paper plate will probably absorb/release some shit you may not want in your qwiso. plus glass is easssy to clean if it gets hashy.

3. similar to #2, glass is always better but it should work.
    best of luck!

3. thank you sir, you've answered my questions

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Any ideas if its going to make any difference if i dont freeze everything before hand? i have everything to do this QWISO but my freezer broke yesterday!