Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

qwiso question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Steadybakin420, May 9, 2011.

1. I made some qwiso with about 5g of some decent mids. i still have the bud i used to make it. is ALL of the thc extracted during the process? or do you think i could vape it and get at least a buzz from it?

2. you can still try , it would probably have a shitty regs high .

3. That's shitty.

4. If you want try to do a second qwisorun tying to vape that would prob be real nasty

5. yeah true. ill try it out and if it tastes like sht ill do another run. it actually doesnt smell bad.

6. I would do a second qwiso run! you already ruined the buds, just try to squeeze a lil bit more out of them!

7. I always do two runs from the same batch. After thats its basically garbage.... Its not going to be a nice high if you smoke that.