qwiso Oil vs hash?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by yyz0, Jan 8, 2011.

1. I've done a few qwiso processings and sometimes I get hash while other times I get oil. For my use the hash is better.

what determines whether you get hash or oil from the qwiso process? I have about oz I want to process but I want to get hash and not oil, so if there's a specific technique for getting hash I'd like to follow that method.

2. thanks for the link 420. I tried a shorter soak/shake time and got a nice dry hash as the result.

3. It will always be oil no matter what. If you want something easy to handle go with osg's golden goodness method but press it in parchment paper to make it a solid piece at the end.

4. I prefer bubble hash over qwiso myself. But BHO beats both. I have only made qwiso a few times and none of the times was I impressed. Was more impressed with hash made using the gumby method before I got the bags. Could just be bad technique on my behalf.

5. the best iso i made was using high quality bud clippings and shake and popcorn, i placed it all directly into a metal strainer/metal coffee filter and poured the iso directly over, then poured it through a paper filter, results were almost shattery but dry.

6. Sounds like you got the method :smoke: