Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

qwiso hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xyz123, Aug 15, 2008.

1. today i made a couple batches of qwiso hash following HASMOUFS qwiso hash guide. each bach i used about 10 grams of outdoor trim. instead of letting it dry inside under a fan however we let it dry outside. the resulting hash is pretty red...could this be from the moisture in the air reacting with something in the buds?

2. anyone know why its red?

3. Post good pictures. Then we can help you. It's suppossed to be a dark brown /almost amber color. And threads with questions about Marijuana go in the Apprentice Tokers forum. I'll move this one for you.

-Trikky

4. Sounds like it's ok to me assuming you did everything correctly. Post up a picture and we'll be able to tell you for sure.