Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qwiso hash question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Firecrush, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Im not really an apprentice smoker, but my question is, if I'm in a hurry, and cant smoke before i leave the house and i want to. can i smear qwiso hash down the side of the cigarette for a quickie? i smoke cigarettes already so it doesn't bother me. I just don't want to waste that good ol' thc:D

2. yes i do it all the time

3. Really? That's fucking awesome. Although I recently quit cigs, I wish I could have done this!

4. Hmm, makes me want to try it even though I'm not a cig smoker...

5. Coat a joint with QWISO

Win the game!

6. Well i would roll a joint but i usually only smoke mine out of the bong unless someone else is throwing in. but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought of it