Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QWISO Hash Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DMX, Nov 4, 2010.

1. I know the process of making qwiso. But, Im wondering if you could use a small amount of bud, to make a decent ball of hash. Let says you run 1g of bud through the qwiso process. Using a small amunt of iso lets say 2/4 of a cup. Would you wind up with a decent amount of hash thats way more potent than the original natural gram would be. I figure youd get maybe .5 more or less of hash.
    Thanks all.

2. no I have tried this and you get so little you just want to slap yourself for wasting all the weed. think about how small the amount of weight on the bud is made up of trichomes thats how much hash you will get.

3. Let's just say I ran 6-7 grams of trim and got a pea sized ball. A gram of bud would yield less.

4. Oh shit.... wow. So how much bud would you need to yeild atleast 1g of hash.

5. i generally yield ~1g from ~7g

6. depending on how dank it is id say about 6 to 1 ratio. iv only done qwiso 6 times and thats the average give or take a few tenths of a gram

also you can do more than one wash if you want quantity not quality

7. English please. Lol. Lets say I put an 8th in the mason jar, fill it till it overs the bud in the iso. Do the process for pouring it into the glass plate. How much rouchly would I yeild off 3.5 grams.

8. impossible to say for sure but i'd estimate a half gram give or take a few points.