Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QWISO from a grinder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tys, Jun 24, 2012.

1. so i have noticed i hardly get any kief in my grinder anymore because it hasn't been cleaned since i got it (late december 2011). has anyone every made qwiso from a grinder? from what i've read, freeze your grinder for a couple of hours then put the pieces in a freezer bag, put just enough iso in to cover the pieces, shake for 30 seconds then pour into a pyrex dish and evaporate. should i strain it at all? thanks to anyone who can help me out

2. A quick search on the forums or Google will provide you all your answers.

Put some effort into it, damnit.

3. i provided all the information i could find, just askig for any addition information before i go ahead. no need to be a douche just because you can't answer

4. I can answer. I've done it many times. You just need to learn the skill of searching an already throughly discussed topic.

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, sorry.

5. [quote name='"tys"']i provided all the information i could find, just askig for any addition information before i go ahead. no need to be a douche just because you can't answer[/quote]

Lol I agree he always has only negative things to say =P I tend to ignore it =P

6. i have researched it, the forums are here to provide knowledge, not show it off like you're trying to do.

my feeling are not hurt at all, just letting you know being a douche won't get you anywhere

7. Dude Curt, I don't think you mean to come across as one, but the way you word your posts is rather dick-ish most of the time. Just saying....

8. it's just another guy on the internet who thinks he knows everything and has nothing better to do than tell people to search google instead of giving them actual information. doesn't really bother me..

but if anyone does have anymore info i'd be glad to hear it!

9. [quote name='"tys"']it's just another guy on the internet who thinks he knows everything and has nothing better to do than tell people to search google instead of giving them actual information. doesn't really bother me..

but if anyone does have anymore info i'd be glad to hear it![/quote]

I don't freeze my grinder I say take a paint brush and just brush the screen and all around it...you'd be so surprised how much is hiding in corners and such!

10. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']Dude Curt, I don't think you mean to come across as one, but the way you word your posts is rather dick-ish most of the time. Just saying....[/quote]

Unfortunately, it seems to come with appropriate punctuation, capitalization, etc.

11. #11 tys, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    you're ignorance doesn't make you knowledgable unfortunately, but i don't really have time for small minds such as yours right now

12. #12 HxCurt, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    Your*

"You are ignorance..." does not make sense.

How is that for ignorant? Shame on you.

13. Ok, first of all everyone chill out and stop arguing. Now that I got that out of the way...
    Anyways, I would say strain it. Straining can only improve the product. Now if these words aren't making sense you can blame my MFLB.

14. you must not know the meaning of ignorant because that wasn't ignorant in the least. done replying to your retarded ass.

but thanks to everyone for the advice, just went and picked up some 99% iso

15. I'm sorry OP I read everything here and I really wanted an answer too.

I agree that google and research are important yes, but that does not give the right to ruin the thread through this ridiculous derailment of the situation at hand.

What situation? Answering the goddamn question mannn! :)

Gonna go google. Thanks for wasting my time with such a frivolous pursuit.

:)

16. Yes this does work. Ive never frozen the grinder though

17. How do you know that all of the alcohol has evaporated out? I feel like the hash would have a small percentage of alcohol left behind. Im not sure you can 100% evaporate all of the alcohol out.