Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quttin soon, give me some tips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by duperdutch, Jun 16, 2010.

1. #1 duperdutch, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    ive been smoking for a year and a half now and i plan on quitting after the summer is over. this year smoking really took a toll on my grades, i quit the gym and had a few police encounters lol. i love getting baked but it just isnt my thing, gimme some tips on quittin. :D

2. Get booze.

3. When i quit (cut back) I didn't get much sleep. Plan on quitting when you have a few days of doing nothing. I used to smoke all day every day. I'd get high when i wake up, get high before, during, and after work. Quitting isn't hard, I just didn't sleep much for a few days.

4. #4 duperdutch, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    yeah that was kinda my plan

5. Tips? All depends on if you are dependent or not

If dependent:
    - Work out
    - Video Games
    - Sports
    - Other herbal smokes

All those are great things to get your mind off of blazin till you get over it

If not dependent, you just quit cold turkey, it can suck and you can feel kinda groggy and anxious the first couple days but like I said picking up on other hobbies can help

6. I suggest not starting alcohol/tobacco. Why quit something that is harmless and start something that could ruin your health and life?

You need to find a new hobby, something to fill the void and get your mind off of smoking. This could be anything from reading, to working out, to underwater BB stacking. However, if you're just sitting around doing the same stuff you would do stoned; before you know it you will be lighting up again.

7. yeah...i've tried doing the whole,"Replacing weed with cigs and alco" thing and that didn't turn out well....at all...Start gett'n high off endorphins.Or try building your body up for a sexy lady ;) you got to be the best to get the best :D

8. i wish you luck. aha

9. I wouldnt visit grasscity anymore. It will make you wanna smoke too bad haha. Seriously on my T-break I looked at the stash jar forum and I had to light a bowl haha.

10. I started smoking full time this semester and I still rocked a 3.6.

11. if YOU let YOUR grades fall/fail then it was YOUR fault, not the little green weed...:rolleyes:

4.0 GPA through college and I toked every day.

Weak minds tend to blame anything other then accepting blame.

12. No.

Retard advice.

13. Here's your tips: Stop giving weed a bad name. Don't be stupid and get caught by police, and give weed a bad name. If you can't stand school, get your GED. Don't blame it on the herb.

14. When I fail at quitting, it's usually when I'm hanging around a lot of my smoking friends. The best advice I can give is to not spend a lot of time with your normal smoking group for the first day or two, just so you aren't pressured into breaking early on. Quitting gets easier as time goes on

15. good stuff man, its all true.

16. I smoked right before all my big tests. I don't see how people can get to the point of blaming bad grades on weed. I pretty much A+ them ALL.

17. nah its not the weed its just i got stoned everyday and didnt do my homework, too lazy :p

18. ya i use alcohol to help me not think about weed, but thats just because im only quitting temporarily. drinking is a much worse and unhealthy habit than blazing, so if you are gonna start drinking you might as well keep blazing.

19. i dont get how you have the willpower to quit bud entirely yet dont have the willpower to put off blazing until after youve studied :confused:

20. buy some kava root. Anything with 80% or higher kavalactones works well.