Quotes from children

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by HighGrowMan, Aug 21, 2008.

1. I'm just wondering if anybody can think of some funny things you heard when you're a kid.

These are a few that I can remember right now.

- "I'm water, your glue, everything you say rolls off of me and goes to you."

- "Cross my heart hope to die, stick a needle in my eye."

- "Rain rain go away, come again another day."

2. how now brown cow :D

3. I help coach a 4th grade football team, and after practice was over we were discussing the game time for this weekend. This one kid raises his hand and asks, "Do we have to be there at 8:00 AM or FM?"

That was probably one of the funniest things I have ever heard. He was completely serious too.

4. My middle name is Rayne and my siblings use to yell that at me when i was little. It was far from funny....for me at the time anyway.

5. "fuzzy wuzzy was a bear...."

6. "Wipe my bum!"

- My 4 year old nephew to my brother

7. "First is the worst, second is the best, third is the one who forgot to get dressed"

From way back in elementary school when you always had to get in lines

8. Usually third was the one in the polka dot dress for some strange fucking reason

9. ^at my school third was the one with the hairy chest lol

10. I am proud of my chest full of man hair.

11. Im not sure if a lot of pleople used to do this but you would point your thumb up like your hitch hiking, moving your thumb from pointing up to down really quick and saying.... "tell me when to stop"... And when the persone said stop would determine if their your friend for the day lol...

thumbs up= Friend
    Down= Not friend

HA!! kids ...

12. "john john the leprechaun went to school with nothing on
    teacher said, that's not fair, give him back his underwear"

lol, you should have finished that one about fuzzy.

Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear.
    Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair.
    Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he?

13. #13 Perpetual Burn, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
    When I was very little, I used to think I was born in Urami.

My Mom would say, "No, you were born in Miami."

"Yeah, Your-ami."

One Christmas I was revieving alot of sweet presents. After every one I opened I would enthusiastically say, "Just what I wanted."

Well, my parents realized that I was saying that about things that weren't even on my "Wish List" so my Dad asked, "Was that on your 'Wish List?'"

"No, but Santa Claus brought it to me anyway." :)