Quote of the moment

Discussion in 'General' started by steveoo, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Sup blades, currently on tether and since i can't partake in my medicine have been experiencing some severe sleep deprivation. But anywho, i'm bored and ever since i got arrested I've had this quote stuck in my head

"I know. I'm guilty, I understand that. I knew it was a crime and i did it anyways. Shit, why argue? I'm a fucking criminal, look at me."

Any other worthwhile quotes on the tips of your tongues?

2. i've been feelin the exact same way steveoo

ill share these quotes i learned today from my grandpas funeral:(

"you cannot give your life more days, but you can give your days more life."

life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, peanuts in one hand, wine in the other, totally worn out and screaming"WOOOHOOO what ride!"

3. Haha, thats awesome. I've got no intention of arriving safely, when i was arrested i was nodding out in the cop car for a good 3 hours and when we were transferred from our local PD to the county i got a handjob from my girl in the back of the cop car

4. "Do onto others as you'd have them do onto you."

Built my life on this quote.

5. “The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first.”

6. That reminds me of some lyrics to a song i can't remember the name of "everyone here is trying on new faces, and the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious"