Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quitting Weed And I Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by QueenCityBlazin, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Cannabis can be considered habitual, a tradition, or a lifestyle choice.
    If you want to stop due to difficulties.
    Then you should find something that you enjoy in a manner, something that makes you feel whole.
    Something special.
    I tell people that drugs shouldn't be something to make them feel better, because that doesn't help.
    That was never my case.
    But, you need to find something for enjoyment.
    It can be anything really, something your good at, something you want to try.
    Developing a new idea or perspective.
    I have an easy time ridding myself of cannabis, I know some people don't
    But I have things to do otherwise, that I really don't even need it,.

Yeah good advice. I haven't smoked in a good 4 or 5 days and my dude just told me he's good but I'm like... Nah I don't need it right now... 

3. Don't blame pot for problems that stem from your own inability and faults.

Over the course of the next few weeks and months, you should expect the majority of us to not give a shit about you quitting because you need a scapegoat to pin the blame on for your general carelessness and lack of ability to balance fun with work. Very few of us can tell you what to expect because we've got our shit together and don't need to quit to feel like we're being productive. I work 40+ hour work weeks, lift, work on several side projects, and have also cultivated my mind to a ridiculous extent smoking weed. Additionally, there are people doing drugs much heavier than that as far as psychedelics go, and you're probably going to end up working for some of them. It's all about the type of individual you are. If you're someone who is already a lazy piece of shit and you smoke weed, you'll probably have a few bright ideas... but you're still going to be a lazy incompetent piece of shit. That's just how it is. It magnifies what it there, it doesn't fucking transform you into some basement-dwelling surfer terminology-spouting retard.