Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quitting tobacco makes smoking better!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aTam, Feb 10, 2009.

1. For a while I was buying weed and I swore it was bunk, and I was telling it to the guy but he was swearing nobody else complained. He isn't a bad guy at all so I seriously considered there was something wrong with me.

Anyways one day it hit me, I smoke tobacco and weed in a bong. However in the mornings I always hit tobacco because it is numbing and you don't really feel cold or yucky, you just feel kinda nothing which is better.

Obviously that is a poor habit to have, but now that I've quit it, and have quit smoking cigarettes since new years, I'm actually able to get high now.

Perhaps someone else feeling they need a t break should consider a t break on the tobacco as well because I'm sure it plays a role in dampening your highs!

2. I smoke cigarettes and weed daily, and I still get just as high as before I started cigarettes...:smoking:

3. You'd be surprised how much better it tastes after you stop killing taste buds with nicotine.

4. nah i use 2 smoke cigs before bud but one day my girl asked me to quit cigs cause they bothered here and like a dumbass i did went cold turkey over night its hard when u use to smoke a pack a day but i hid the fact i still smoked bud and bud still tastes the same but mind you some buds just have a natural dufferent taste like im smoking juicey fruit and its makes my mouth water cause it tastes fruity

5. It can take a year for you to get your full sense of taste and smell back.

6. i have been cig free for like 3 weeks an im starting to get back the rich taste of bud skizs. I just feel all around alot better with out cigs....:O

7. there ya go man, tobacco is wacko.

8. Yeah, I've had that habit for a while now and I want to quit..

I realized that my breaths are A LOT Shorter, and I can't smoke as much, just because my lungs can't take it ;(

9. Yeah same here, when I breathed in I could hear myself wheezing as well. It's gone now and it didn't take long.

10. Man this past year I started a serious job and as a result I smoke 3 or 4 cigs a day. I really want to stop now, this thread is good motivation.
    Besides, I REALLY like the taste of weed, and of all people shouldnt be missing out on flavor.