Quitting smoking to get with this girl.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Weezy is trash, Aug 12, 2011.

1. She's talking about the OP's situation, where the girl wants him to quit cuz she's had problems with it in her family. She's not talking about her own situation, hence why she said "if you............" before saying it, referring to OP.

2. haha sorry. im a girl and i meant bf as in boyfriend. and when i said 'she' i was referring to the girl hes trynta get with ^^ mah b.

3. Thank you, I appreciate that :)
    I think quitting for someone you care deeply about is a very cool thing. It says "I love you more than this addiction" Which is just awesome.

4. haha np. yeah i agree. also its just impressive :)
    but weed is still always good so i dont rlly even see a need for cigs

5. If you aren't a faggot I wouldn't be one

6. I'd still smoke when I wasn't around her. I mean....really? Only quit if you want to, otherwise you lose a little bit of who you are. Life is too short to have other people decide what you can and can't do. Just be you because it goes so fast.

So go ahead, have one:

[​IMG]

7. Don't quit for a girl, only quit for yourself if you seriously don't like smoking. It'll never work if you're quitting for somebody else, trust me, I've tried multiple times...If she has such a problem with it, tell her you'll do it but just not have her involved. Never smoke around her, buy around her, or talk about it around her but still do it on YOUR time. She obviously just wants control over you if the smoking is such a big deal, it's your own personal decision.

8. everytime you crave a ciggarette smoke a joint

9. Keep her around. Not only is smoking gross, it's bad for your health and expensive.

At least you can keep smoking weed to chill out.

10. Start smoking legit tobacco; not cigarettes. If she can't understand that.. well hell, she hasn't tried it.

11. use nicorette gum to help your cravings when your with her.

12. Man, first of all don't ever let a woman tell you that in order to get with her, you have to change or stop doing whatever

I met this chick on Facebook and she was awesome!! We had some things in common, but most of all, what turned me on about her was the fact she was a challenge. She didn't take shit, but could certainly dish it out LOL Found out she was an ex-meth addict and part of her "trying to stay sober" act was not being around anyone who used drugs, so she told me that if we were gonna be together, I'd have to give up weed. I did and that's when her true colors showed. She was hateful and disrespectful. Long and short of it, she was a bitch who traded one addiction for another, she was popping pills, but I couldn't smoke weed.

Anyway, I quit talking to that bitch and smoked again. Man, if she can't accept you as you are then find someone who will.

13. ^^^

Dude, uh, she wants him to quit smoking cigs. If you would've read his post you'd know she enjoys smoking weed, just not cigs... and for good reason. It's gross, expensive and dangerous.

14. Ok, but my point was about not having to change to be with someone. Had nothing to do with not smoking weed. I used my story as an example.

15. FUCKIN QUIT THAT GARBAGE :smoke:

She's cool with weed, save yourself some money and health.
    I smoked a pack a day for 2 years quitting was the best decision ever.

16. No, but i think quitting weed to be with someone and quitting cigs is totally different.

OP should stop smoking. It's terrible for you.

I know if i was a nonsmoker and the guy i liked smoked I'd be a bit disgusted by the smell. :D

17. Just stop man, itll be worth it. If she means that much to you that is.