Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quitting Smoking (PArt II)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adamBC, Jun 17, 2003.

1. well i've totally cut back the last few weeks, after starting up again. ive decided to stop smoking for the summer, and then keep that up after that.

i also told my buddy ill pay him 50$ if he doesnt smoke till September. i wonder if he can do it.

2. why? Are you trying to get people to stop smoking with ya?

3. I've made offers like that to people. I told my cousin if he quits smokin for just a month so he gets REAL stoned with me when I start smokin again, I'll buy him a carton of cigarettes. And I've told him I would pay for all the nicotine patches/gum he would need to quit smokin cigarettes, and if he doesn't quit within 6 months I get to blow up his car. But.. eh. He might as well be a crackhead when it comes to cigarettes.