quitting marijuana..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ayoox1, Sep 25, 2010.

1. I did read the whole thing, and you did blame pot. And before you go off on someone for "Spewing some shit that doesn't even make sense" learn some grammar.

2. Damn people on here get butthurt when you say something bad about marijuana. He said he doesn't believe it's 100% because of weed.

3. i come and here to get baked and talk to other stoners not get my buzz killed completely by some kid blaming weed on his problems and flushing bags down the toilet. you shoulda posted your this at the abovetheinfluence.com site if you wanted support

4. ARE YOU CRAZY woooow you must be one of those people that marijuana is just not right for... how can you fucking throw a dime away? remember this isn't a drug... well sorta lol but its completely healthy for you just remember that. also i have a question for you, are you insecure? like about the way you look or something if thats the issue then dont smoke and look at yourself cause you might think your uglier.

5. #25 ayoox1, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018

6. #26 ayoox1, Sep 26, 2010

7. #27 ayoox1, Sep 26, 2010

8. I forgot i was in english class i need 100% correct grammar... and if you actually go back i said its not pot 100% so clearly you didnt read it all

9. Did this guy say he cant socialize with people when he's high?

10. #30 ayoox1, Sep 26, 2010
    lol

11. #31 vigilant, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    This all reminds me from a scene from half baked.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWQM6sOsd5k"]YouTube - Half Baked: I Used to Suck dick for coke![/ame]

12. #32 ayoox1, Sep 26, 2010

13. You're Dave Chappelle.

14. #34 ayoox1, Sep 26, 2010

15. #35 Ditchr, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    Why are there so many haters?? Weed is known to make you peaceful. Stoners are supposed to be nice guys. But I guess it just goes to show that SMOKING AFFECTS EVERYONE DIFFERENTLY. Why don't people understand that?

I give ayoox1 props for trying to quit, because obviously it is affecting his life in a negative way. I am an shy person too, it was how I was born. Bob Marley once said "When You smoke herb it reveals you to yourself" and when I'm high I can't socialize with pretty much anyone and my confidence goes 'up in smoke'. I was diagnosed a bit ago with severe chronic depression and I realized that weed is just covering up by depression, not fixing it. Having an incredibly addictive personality as well, it's either all or nothing and I've gone cold turkey. I stopped smoking a couple weeks ago. It's been hard as all my built up depression flooded out and I had to deal with it all at once. I almost committed suicide. For me, quitting is a struggle. I am not able to preform well in life and smoke at the same time. So for the people that can, congratulations.

To ayoox1, good luck bro I know exactly how you feel.

Anyone going to be an asshole and flame me too? Maybe make fun of me for being shy or some shit? Let's hear it.

16. #36 ayoox1, Sep 26, 2010
    right...

17. maybe try different types of bud? Maybe the type of bud you smoked had you feeling that way. lol if not then idk.

sucks seeing someone quitting weed tho lol. know someone who used to be a huge pothead and now hes been a year clean so he thinks hes superior and all anti pot lol.

18. I agree with that. I love weed so much that I'm smoking it right now! I don't feel like the problems you're having affect everyone.

BUT!

If you feel like quitting is a good thing for you right now, then I wish you success. Changing any habit takes concentration and effort, and I understand why you want support. Seriously, good luck doing what you feel is right for you.

I wouldn't have flushed that dime bag though :smoke:

19. #39 ayoox1, Sep 26, 2010
    yeah alright../

20. It's Mr. Hankey's lucky day me thinks!

Good luck OP. Just remember everyone is different, and something that may have a negative impact on you can have an extremely positive effect on somebody else. There is enough beauty and joy to be had in this universe for you to enjoy without cannabis if that is what you choose to do.