quitting marijuana..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ayoox1, Sep 25, 2010.

1. #1 ayoox1, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    lol

2. ok......getting off a weed messageboard might help too... oh yeah and cool story bro, seriously

3. You flushed a dime bag down the toilet? ;_;

4. #4 ayoox1, Sep 25, 2010
    hahhaa

5. #5 ayoox1, Sep 25, 2010
    only in the time

6. #6 Free The BIRDS, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
    you havent been smoking long enough / dont have experience / or what i think

-you dont have the mental capabilities to control marijuana as it is causing all these problems in your life
    there are many people who i know in person and here who can continue there daily tasks with no negative changes in behaviour.

im sure most have been smoking /vaping a few months.

marijuana DOES NOT limit you. you are letting it limit you. you control it, your control your actions. you can do everything on marijuana as you can without it, if you learn to control it.

i believe you should quit, you are not strong enough sir.

and did the marijuana tell you to smoke EVERY DAY. you cant meet new people? what are you high ALL THE TIME.
    HOW ABOUT YOU LEARN TO CONTROL YOURSELF BRO!!!! how about you say no i wont smoke during the day since i am to weak to do so, and enjoy it only at night responsible after you finish your homework. or even once or twice a month / week

done with you sorry im not mad just heated. you are so weak mentally and are blaming the weed.
    blame the weed if it'll get you by in life

7. R.I.P Dime bag

I'd like to take this moment to give thanks to the helpless dimebag that was drowned by

AYOOX1 and just have a minute of silence while it passes to the depths of the sewer system to start its new life.........................

Please continue

8. #8 ayoox1, Sep 25, 2010
    well see

9. How is he not strong mentally? He is quitting something he likes in smoking weed to better his life.

Good for you OP:wave:

10. I honestly don't think its the weed, he is just looking for something to blame. If you can't talk to other people im guessing that means your shy or scared? When I smoke I am able to talk to anyone I see haha, guess were opposite.

But what im trying to say is take a break from the weed and see if your still feeling the same way and if it was the weed or if it was just you.

11. I quit toking about five months ago. It's really not that hard.

12. this. weed makes me social.

13. Get the fuck out of Grasscity. No one cares if you're quitting, sorry. This is about the love of the ganja. If anything it might be your lack of self-control.

But hello and good bye.

14. #14 ayoox1, Sep 25, 2010
    okay

15. #15 ayoox1, Sep 25, 2010
    lol

16. #16 ayoox1, Sep 25, 2010
    okay...

17. Uh, this from the person who created an account here just to say goodbye to weed...:rolleyes:

Uh, hey kettle, try not calling the pot black next time...

dumbass.

18. Pots not holding you back from anything, your own lazy self is. Quit blaming your personal problems on a perfectly harmless substance; you give weed, and all its users a bad name in the process.

19. #19 ayoox1, Sep 25, 2010
    ???

20. #20 ayoox1, Sep 25, 2010