Quitting at the end of the month. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crosier5961, Dec 20, 2012.

1. I have to quit smoking at the end of the month because in March I'm taking an SAT to try to join the electricians union and well they drug test. I wanna play other safe and take two months off to make sure I pass with flying colors. So me and my best friend (who introduced me to weed) are planning to go out big. He doesn't have to quit but he's going to anyway so it will be easier on me. Plus we don't know anyone else who can keep up with us.

Our plan is to smoke multiple huge blunts and stay stoned all day. If anyone has a better idea feel free to share.

2. Getting trashed maybe a fun thing to do.....
    First, remember why you are doing it for. Whatever the reason, it will potentially change your life and shape your future. This what separates man from junkies.

You have a friend who will stop because of you. I wish I had a friend like that, mate.
    Second, Just imagine the high after 2 month break :)

3. Nice man. Your friend sounds cool. I suggest making a day of it. Go places . Stop back at the house to smoke throughout the day. Watch a killer movie like cast away or something. Have fun with it man.

4. Use a bong, go out big

5. Have a stoner day!

Get a bong, add that with the multiple blunts. Change the venue. Go somewhere safe, but outside, and smoke. Then, a few hours later, light up again in a car and hotbox the fuck out of it. Get your favorite munchies ready(pizza and wings for me) Drink if you want to, who gives a fuck! It's the last horrah, hit that shit hard. Keep it dank man. Have fun!
    Respect to your buddy. That's a true friend.

6. ^^^^ Dont risk getting caught hot boxing man keep it safe and smoke at home. No reason to smoke on the streets.

7. I would personally roll a bunch of king size spliffs or just weed. Papers>blunts. you could also incorporate the bong in there

8. Synthetic urine works wonders.

9. We both still live with our parents. Were only 20 so ya.

10. Have a shot load of snacks and stuff munchies!!an then watch "looper!"omfg that plot is just genius you'll get it during the movie it's the brilliant too!an twisting recommend deff watching it!

11. Yeahh

12. yeahhh.

13. I'm not sure if I can smoke again after this. I'll have to see how often they test and how they conduct it. Who knows I might get lucky and this be a one time thing.

14. We sorta do have to though due to parents. I mean we "could" but we don't want any grief from our parents who might try to kick us out of our houses, which we don't need on our last day smoking you know? We usually go walk down a bit on these train tracks by his house. Tis a chill smoke spot.

15. First month will be hard to sleep, take some Tylenol PM to help. Second month will be a breeze... You might be surprised about not forgetting simple things like where you left your phone, keys, etc. after not blazing for two months. Get your work in order, your friend may only last a week or so but do your thing and it will be done in no time. That's a good friend to help you out.

16. We just puffed a fat blunt outside underneath this tiny awning right outside his side door, about an hour ago. Its snowing life crazy but it was chill. It was kinda nostalgic because I started in the winter and my friends first blunt was in the snow. His mom comes home soon but we are already coming down soon. She'll only be home for a few hours so well be boring again.

17. [quote name='"Crosier5961"']I have to quit smoking at the end of the month because in March I'm taking an SAT to try to join the electricians union and well they drug test. I wanna play other safe and take two months off to make sure I pass with flying colors. So me and my best friend (who introduced me to weed) are planning to go out big. He doesn't have to quit but he's going to anyway so it will be easier on me. Plus we don't know anyone else who can keep up with us.

Our plan is to smoke multiple huge blunts and stay stoned all day. If anyone has a better idea feel free to share.[/quote]

Same man my new years resolution is to quit for a few months. I'm also tryna become a "helper" for the electricians union since I waited to long to sign up for the test I gotta wait till next year

18. if they arent going to be looking at you when you pee look for another way

thats just me, getting better work and smoking better tree go hand in hand

19. When I quit to join the Military I took a road trip with my best friends, smoking the whole day