Quitting all drugs- need tips.

Discussion in 'General' started by fourtwozer0, Jan 27, 2010.

1. #41 Stoli, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    Well, I agree, the cost of living in Vancouver is among the highest, so it's probably not a good choice.. but the cost of living in California is about the same, and given the direction their economy has gone lately(flames).. he might be better off.

Besides, with $20 000 USD? He'd be fine.

edit: to be honest, i only included that because I only have local knowledge about finding work, and i wanted to emphasize that it might not apply everywhere

2. For me personally, Ive never been addicted to anything but cigs. Since it sounds like youre not addicted to any of the biggies, like heroin/coke, you should be fine to just quit. If thats too hard, cut out all the people in your life that dont accept your lifestyle change. Since you said youre gunna move, then that shouldnt be so hard since youre gunna have to do it anyways. if you have no way of getting the "drugs" and herb that you seem to enjoy, then you CANT buy it.

3. #43 BlazinBlizzard, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    [​IMG]

To the OP, if your gonna quit all drugs then you need to change your avatar ASAP. Hunter S. Thompson will have none of that.

4. Yo, you're fucked...

Here's a tip: Don't drop out! What's your plan? Working at stop and shop for the rest of your life? What the fuck kind of job are you going to get without a high school diploma? It's hard enough to get a decent paying job if you don't go to college, let alone high school. You are fucking yourself over. Besides dude, if you're a senior, suck it up and finish out the god damn year. I will never understand why seniors even consider dropping out.

Also, personally, I'd say don't quit drugs. People who don't do drugs are boring as shit.

5. Quit doing drugs and just smoke herb. Finish out the rest of your senior year.

6. You know what would fix this whole situation? Finishing high school

If you don't at least get your GED you're a dumbass and I will not care how things turn out for you. No offense, i've been through some tough shit, sometimes you got to deal with it and work through it, even if it sucks ass. that's life bro. If you think finishing high school is hard, making it in your situation is going to be much harder.