Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quiting drinking for a higher purpose in life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by munchymeiser900, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I'm not an alcoholic, so no. No need to stop drinking. Only 22.

Alcohol can make for a hell of a time(as can weed but, you get my point).

2. Don't like drinking a lot because it distracts me from my life goal of being successful.

3. I wish I had someone tell me this but drinking is not a rite of passage bro. I don't care if you are 21 or 41, ingesting poison for intoxication is bad anytime.

You'd be surprised how many people with drinking problems started off with excuses like well I'm in college and that's just what college kids do. Keep it natural :smoke:

4. I hear you man but, I meant that in that I rarely drink. I only mentioned age because I'm still fairly young and alcohol isn't as detrimental to my health now as it would be if I was 50 with heart problems.

I wasn't a party guy in high school. I didn't even get drunk until I was 18(graduation party). The next time after that was my 21st birthday lol. I drink once in a while but, it's hardly a problem.

Weed is definitely my drug of choice.

5. I like to mix the drink with the smoke. But I hear what you mean. Before I turned 21 I smoked only and I sorta miss it. :/

6. [quote name='"guerilla kid"']

sounds like you need to turn that frown upside down and lighten up for a change.
    :laughing:[/quote]

Let's discuss this over some beers

7. Do both while you're still young, man.

8. #28 guerilla kid, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    :smoke:

9. I quit drinking after I killed 3 people on way home from bar. at least thats what my parole officer thinks.

10. I made that decision 3 years ago to quit drinking and smoke everyday I mean I smoke like as if they were cigarettes... it a good choice to make IMO

11. I'm not positive but I think cannabis saved Willie Nelson from alcoholism, too.

12. [quote name='"camram"']I'm not positive but I think cannabis saved Willie Nelson from alcoholism, too.[/quote]

Yeah, at least that's what he told me during our last sesh

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQufxG1GcAk]Trailer Park Boys The Winds of Shit clip - YouTube[/ame]

14. i quit drinkin after my 21st bday in march all i do is smoke weed thats it n i love it no hangover or blackouts n stupid shit plus dat shit taste nasty as fuck i had my fun wit drinkn but now i jus wna chill n smoke all day every day:smoke:

15. Get it? "High"er purpose? :D

16. I haven't quit drinking but I haven't in 3 months now. Just been smoking everyday, life is good this way. I love the fact that I can smoke a shit load and wake up feeling refreshed every time! Sometime soon I'll have a drink but I never want to binge drink again, those were some horrible days the morning afterwards....:(

17. I only drink when I smoke and only enough for a good buzz to go with my high. Thats my favorite feeling. I just get a total loss of my worries and im just like yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

18. yea i rarely drink...so basically maybe once or twice a year...i hate the after effects so im just sticking with good old bud