Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quiting drinking for a higher purpose in life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by munchymeiser900, Nov 28, 2011.

1. im quiting drinking to spend my time doing something better with my time...Im gunna smoke all day.

Anyone else make this choice?

2. [quote name='"munchymeiser900"']im quiting drinking to spend my time doing something better with my time...Im gunna smoke all day.

Anyone else make this choice?[/quote]

Yep. I quit fucking you're mom all day and now I smoke instead!

3. I did the opposite

4. Why not do both?

5. dont quit drinking, just quit getting drunk. your body will thankyou for it.

i drink on occasionally, rarely get drunk, but more having a pint or 4 whilst sat in the pub over an entire day. instead of going out clubbing etc and getting wrecked.

6. ouch.

7. Ill never quit fucking his mom.

8. i feel the shit winds blowing

9. Quit drinking over a year ago, never looked back :p

10. or u could do all 3...?

11. [quote name='"guerilla kid"']i feel the shit winds blowing[/quote]

Is this you saying its about to be a shitstorm in here? I've never heard that before and it made me laugh lol

12. I think OP has a substance abuse problem

13. #13 guerilla kid, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    if am understood a 'shit wind' is a mysterious wind of shit that bring with it only shit luck.

14. Sounds like you need to quit everything bud.

15. I quit drinking cuz kids from my school are dieing in dui accidents. And last time I drank I threw up on myself an was pissed.

16. #16 guerilla kid, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011

sounds like you need to turn that frown upside down and lighten up for a change.
    :laughing:

17. 1. C'mon guys grow up. The mama jokes are sooo funny. Lets be respectful of our fellow blades.

2. Nothing wrong with replacing alcohol with cannabis. Just ask Marc Emery.

18. THANKYOU! theres too many man childs on here

19. I've never been much of a drinker.. I enjoy a beer maybe once in a month

20. I see no reason to not drink. Some alcohol tastes decent, and I don't mind it once and a while.

You can decide to only have one drink...