Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quite the dilemma

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iD0w0rkS0n, Mar 2, 2009.

1. hey, i dont know what to do...my b-day is coming up and i plan on buying a GRIP of weed this weekend since i have work off all next week for the b-day. my problem is that i have a buddy that has the FUNKIEST weed i have ever smoked, i mean....this shit brings the thunder and he knows my b-day is coming up and he said he could get some Funk from his dude but he only sells in quarters and the guy wants $100 for it. WORTH IT, absolutely, buuuttt i only have 60. I could get the money but thats beer money too. now...i have another guy that is really reliable and his stuff is always amazing and he could give me $60 worth and give me a lot more since i have known him for a while. so...do i go with quality or quantity? this has to last me this coming weekend and next??

SORRY IF I WROTE A LOT! hopefully you could help out. THX ALL! DO WORK

2. Its all a personal choice.
    When I am low on cash I just get lower quality and get more of it.

3. well if u gotta spend some of that 60$ on beer, and the weed has to last you, i might go with the mids, but i hope its not schwag tho.

4. no no no, his man doesnt touch anything under 40. and the 60 is for green and another 40 for beer this weekend and next. this month BETTER be a blur! haha. and im a sharing type of guy...ill need a bit of green.

5. grip? doesnt that mean alot... no offense or anything but 60 bucks isnt a "grip" but always weed before beer.. figure something out

6. well i only buy once a week and i usually get a dub sack that lasts me a few days. a little over a half quarter will hold me over for a minute. and the $60 will be gone by wednesday or so. definitely have my priorities. haha

7. :) oh okay so thats alot more than u usually get. to me a grip is like a half.. pound :)

8. shit balls...personal use? haha DO WORK!

9. never said that.. i have 2 jobs :) just yeah... i smoke alot but not that much :) just got immune to large amounts over the years i guess.. used to like helpin my dealers break shit down. now if they ask for a friendly favor its a real pain in the ass :D

10. haha. good deal. i can dig it.

11. Always Quality

12. ALRIGHT! after much deliberation i decided to go to my regular dude who had some REALLY REALLY nice shit in. i told him to just get me a 60 bag since i was gonna grab some beer tonight...i saw what he had. he said he could give me 9g of it for 60 and 14g for 80. i did the deed and went with 80. saving money for beer still and i am SET with quality buddah. thanks all!!

13. #13 TBKDub_Tree, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    I think you should get the danky dank...a little bit of dank goes a long way. You need less of it to get high, so get the dank. You also get a more pleasent high and a better taste from the dank. Also, you could smoke some dick.

EDIT: Please, someone use that as their sig. :)

14. WHHAAATTTT Haha
    :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: