Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quit? Or Not?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crankacid, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Hahah, yeah. Hmm. Well, you are in quite the pickle. If you break up with her, you might have to pay child support. If you stay with her, your going to be freaking out every time she out of your sight :laughing: I feel sorry for you man.:eek: You could try to weight the options and see if you rather stay with her for the kid, or break up with her for your sanity. Though, if you do stay with her for the kid, the kid might suffer due to the unstableness of her parents. I don't know man, it's a tricky situation :eek:

2. To be honest, don't take anybodies advice with anything less than a grain of salt. Realize it is your life, and ultimately, if you feel like it's too much right now, it can be a wise and mature decision to take a break for a bit. There is nothing wrong with taking a break, despite how some people may say there is.

I used to get bad panic attacks when my anxiety was bad, and smoking just seemed to make them worse and happen more frequently. And my depression got real bad, too.

So, I did the smart thing. I put it down for a month or two, got my medication straight, chilled, and approached it when I was ready.

Had a bit of a panic attack when I smoked for the first time again, because I jumped right in on a blunt of danks, so I'd ease your way back in.

But after that, it should be enjoyable again. It never lasts - it will pass eventually :wave:

3. Thanx heaps :D :ciggy:

4. Don't know if this has been said already but anxiety is all in your head and whenever most people have anxiety from weed its from smoking too much. Take it slow you know?
    As far as personal issues go you should always take care of your problems before you smoke weed, or at least try to get them off your mind.

5. Get really high so you forget your nervous in the first place. Try smoking a joint instead maybe the chemicals in the blunt wrap is messing with your head

6. Joints are good, or even a bowl, a bubbler, a bong. Some people tend to have bad experiences with the blunts.

7. ^^This. Blunts can get people too high sometimes. just get a quick snap in to chill out and fuck that bitch

8. wouldnt hurt to take a little break for a couple months then start smokin again.. but slowly, no 3 gram blunts right off tehs tart.. thats what helped me.

go a little while ( i went probly 4 months, too long if you ask me :p ) but then start taking a few hits off a joint and see how you feel, if it doesnt feel right, wait it out till you got the right mindset.

9. Are you enjoying your high? It's counter productive to get high then have to sketch the entire time about being caught.

10. Stop toking alone

11. This.

I used to suffer from depression and anxiety pretty severely. Once I got into running, both mostly went away, and my life improved a LOT. Running is probably the best stress reliever there is (in my experience anyways), way better than any drug. No matter how shitty my day is going, once I get a few miles in, I feel WAY better.

Think you're too out of shape to start running? Give this a try Couch to 5k - C25K Running Program

12. I only ever smoke cones and spliffs very rarely, and I'm a chain smoker that's why I don't run lol if I give up smoking I'll probs skitz :p

13. LONG STORY START (dont tl;dr me)
    well if your open to pills then pop a few xanax. 1.5 of the planks(2 mg) and youll be chill as fuck. however always set yourself in a good mood happy thoughts never smoke in a sketchy place if you feel uncomfortable. then just smoke a little bit and see how you feel if your still ina good mood keep thinking good and smoke a little more then relax. dont think bad because when your high you usually freak out about nothing and because your hgih you think its something big when i have freaked over the toast in the toaster popping up 3 seconds eearly and nearly broke down. like literally i timed toast times. so just have fun and in the end if you cant relax then maybe weed isnt for you maybe you have to take a step back and look at your life and get yourself where you want to be in life before you even consider mary jane again. she is a lover not a fighter but sometimes you have to let go of what you love or hate and if it comes back you may love or hate it again its all a cycle man. so just enjoy life and if weed isnt letting you enjoy life why do it? its like getting fuck faced drunk even though you hate getting drunk and you have a horrible time. its like dont get drunk just step back and stop.
    LONG STORY OVER
    you tl;dr'd me didnt you?

14. #34 fightermaverick, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha me 2 Brotha

15. You should probably quit smoking cigarettes too, they can lead to shrinkage of your brain and mental decline in your later years

Smoking, diabetes, obesity shrinks the brain

"It is essential to avoid smoking and keep weight, blood sugar levels and blood pressure under control as these risk factors in middle age may cause the brain to shrink, leading to mental declines up to a decade later."

16. The only reason you're having bad highs is because you're avoiding some shit. Whether it's regret, betrayal, about anything negative can ruin your high. Marijuana brings out your insecurities, fears sometimes and exposes them. Simply resolve that shit and pick up a j.

17. Fuck quiting, theres nothing wrong with living in a weed induced coma.