Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quiso = creamy? HELP!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nicolerrico, Dec 3, 2011.

1. okay well im incredibly broke right now.. im a huge stoner and i wasnt able to buy any weed this week.. usually i get a quarter but its christmas time, i got a kid, my own housek, and my unemployment might be running out. im FUCKED. luckily i save everything.. so when im out of weed i still have resin.. stems.. cause i still need to get high.

anyway i took my grinder and washed it with rubbing alcohol, poured it on a plate, was gonna wait fr it to dry so i could smoke it. this is my first time attempting quiso. im not patient and i couldnt wait all day for it to dry, so i put it in the oven fr a few minutes. scraped it off my plate. got about a bowl back, took a hit and it wasnt bad.. but some kind of milky liquid came out of my bowl.. even got it in my mouth it kinda tasted like chapstick or something.

what is this? what did i do wrong? and can i smoke the rest of the bowl?? what should i do?

2. you could get a job....js

3. Thats not how you make qwiso tho

You have to filter it onto a plate using a coffee filter and have it drip onto the plate then you let it sit outside to evaporate

4. wellll wtf am i smoking??

5. asshole, i have a seasonal job that im supposed to get back in a month or two.. the only reason im broke is bc of christmas.

6. Haha i have no idea! Probably like some nasty mixture of kief and alcohol lol

Go to youtube and type Qwiso and see if it looks like the stuff you made.

Do you have a picture of it?

7. i have a camera but idk how to put a picture on here

8. You are smoking some a tiny bit of kief mixed in with iso alchohol...
    Qwiso is quick wash iso hash, very much different. It gets its name from quick washing a lot of trimmings, stems, etc. and then filtering them so you have a decent iso/thc ratio.
    What you are smoking is... poorly concentrated iso kief.

9. Waiting for the alcohol to evaporate on it's own is essential.

And the coffee filter thing is a necessary step.

I wouldn't expect to get very much of a yield at all, just using your grinder though.

What you're smoking...I have no fucking clue.

10. Sounds pretty nasty, I'd just wait until you can get more trees :/

11. What's up with people NEEDING to get high? Is weed turning into crack or what? lol, pathetic. Learn to live your life sober for a bit.

:cool:

12. "I'm a girl who smokes so I'm helpless"

Look it up? How do you think other people make qwiso for the first time?