Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quickfix 6.2 Sent to Lab HELP!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RallyBack, Oct 20, 2018.

1. How did it turn out today?

2. Well I made it through the day at work, but I was too afraid to call the doctors office and ask if the results have been completed. I figure since it was sent out of state Friday it should be by the end of the week. Thanks for asking.

3. I called today to ask if my results were in and they said an MRO would call me hopefully this week to ask questions and that it was sent to a lab in Virginia. Any thoughts?

4. Labs employ medical review officers to recieve and review the test results. Sometimes they contact people to ask about medical issues that may cause a test to come out the way it did; chronic health conditions, medications, etc. I am not sure how I would answer any questions... You don't know what they are looking for / don't want to give them anything they don't have, you say you are on a med and it is not in the test sample.... If anything I would say you are perfectly healthy, not on any meds, and willing to retest observed if necessary... I hope you saw the stay away from weed / and creatine / add b vitamins comment. If you have stayed away from using, begin to drink the max amount of water recommended for you body weight, introduce b vitamins supplements, and start taking the max or more work out creatine you have the chance to pass if retested say early next week... Really you are just trying to flush, keep your pee yellow, and bring up your creatine levels that get flushed also. If retested / observed don't try the drinks the new level of testing will catch the nitrates...

5. Thank you again for all your help. I talked to a guy from the quickfix number today and he said I cant tell you what to do...but if you had a fever, then you had a fever. I was a heavy smoker and only stopped about 5 days ago. I'm going to prepare for a retest should that come into play. Can I do cleansing drinks now but not directly before the test to help? I'll have to read a bit more but I should be using creatine for working out and also flushing with B vitamins right?

6. I guess I've made it through Day 3 at work. No call from the MRO still. Not sure if that's good or bad.

7. Hey,

I just saw your last reply. By the way congrats on day 3, let's hope it continues. I would not use the drinks, as they really don't flush your system but mask positive results. If you do that and then get called in for a stricter test, it will pick up the nitrates. The drinking of a ton of water it will dilute the result to hopefully show negative results, the b vitamins are to bring Yellow color back to your urine. The creatine is because they test for that as a control, if it's low they know you diluted the sample. Honestly, I would keep doing that, keep away from the weed, and hold for breath for a few weeks and hope you passed. Also, I wouldn't call the lab anymore either. I really hope it works out for you. Keep us posted.

8. Also, I am not a doctor and you can get sick from drinking to much water. I would use a water intake calculator and go just above the max. As I understand it you can't really take too much creatine, as what isn't absorbed just flushes out, which is a good thing for your case. I would be throwing back a scoop everyday.

9. I had to have a physical and bloodwork done by Quest in addition to my drug screen. I did the doctors physical and then got a paper for the bloodwork. I told her I had completed my drug screen previously (last Friday). I just looked at the diagnostic code paperwork from the doctor who did the physical and it says additional tests: drug screen 10-50 Code 8254. When I search it says urine sample and preservatives. Does anyone know what this means?? Thank you.

10. That is the type of test they used.

Drug Abuse Panel 10-50, without Confirmation, Urine (8254)

It says alot really. It is an emit assay test which is a good thing. It is not with confirmation which means they will not retest with a gas test if it is a non-negative, instead a non-negative is a fail. The reject criteria is of concern, and there is a good chance that is what happen at the first lab. I understand quickfix has a preservative called biocide. If detected they fail it saying ,"not human urine."

The 10-50 just means how many substances the are testing for, and the cut off level.

• Like Like x 1
  11. So I may have already failed because of a non-negative? What are my chances? I don't understand that well. Thanks as always.

12. Does that just mean they are likely confirming the biocide? I still haven't heard anything.

13. Well I made it through the week at work and without a call from the MRO. I'm not feeling quite in the clear yet but surprised nothing has come up. Then again I just finished my bloodwork for my physical today so maybe my employer is slow to process.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Why the fuck is biocide in it?
    That's what I used to use to scrape human remains off of rail tracks. (Awesome paying job!)

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Not really sure what to advise mate but if there is any chance of getting a supervised retest you can get a synthetic, heated penis and use someone else's clean piss in it. Bout £120 for it but we'll worth the cash.
    Just make sure the piss is as fresh as you can get. I use my brother in laws cos he's literally the only guy I know that can always pass a drug test. How bad is that lol

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Based off the previous information do you think I have for sure failed? I don't understand why everyone seems to pass with QF in that case. I guess since a week has passed it's giving me some hope.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Well WTF happened????

• Winner Winner x 1