Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quickfix 6.2 Labcorp please help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Simar209, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Hey guys I am a nursing student and we need to take a piss test before we go to clinicals. We received lab papers that we need to take to specified U.S Healthwork locations for the urine test. The labcorp address says it’s North Carolina 1904 Alexander Drive. I’ve been doing all lot of research extremely stressed out. I was going to use certo but I can’t afford to fail this test so I went out and bought Quick Fix 6.2 and verified the batch number which is good. I also bought the stash undies. Does anyone have experience with using Quickfix for labcorp test. I’m extremely worried and need to pass this. Any tips/tricks advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

2. There's a good guide that walks you through the day of the drug test here. I wouldn't worry too much, as long as you get the temperature right you will pass for sure.

3. Thank you !

4. My biomed buddies are ways recommending quick fix to me.. They stay smokin’ like a chimney and with the two of the swearing on this stuff, I think you may just be good.

Sorry I couldn’t provide a “personal” result, I am a man of the dilution technique as opposed to synthetic urine. Wishing you the best of luck!

PS: you should really try and update us how this goes for future learning puposes mate.

5. Anyone used quick fix 6.2 for probation? My buddy is on parole and says its worked for him twice.

I'm probably about to start using it for my random UAs. Kind of sketched out about it though.

6. What happen? How come no one posts the results?

7. Wassup bro my bad I hella forgot but I ended up not using the quickfix, I got the quick fix, emptied out fake urine and my bro pissed his fresh clean urine in the bottle. Attached hand warmers put in crotch, stayed right temperature over 2 hours that I waited, and worked like a charm

8. #8 kylemurray, Mar 21, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    Dude, I'm glad you solved this problem. Probably, I will do the same when I have to pass a piss test. By the way, my sister recently graduated as a nurse. I studied for days and nights, especially when it came to writing an assignment Do My Assignments For Me - Australian Writing Service - Au.PapersOwl.com, at some point she just decided to enlist the help of Australian students, that the do my and her assognment. And you know, it helped her pull up her knowledge. Now she is already working in a prestigious clinic. I hope that you all get the best way.

9. I just sub a 6.2 quickfix for a 12 panel pre employment test. The temp was good and everything, just worried about the "sniff test" and the nitrites. I can't lose this opportunity. Has anyone had luck with a 12 panel? I'm nervous af! I hope someone has some info that will chill my nerves! Thanks!

10. No one has put any results up whether or not they really pass their test within the few months, and I just took my piss test today with lab Corp. I’m not gonna lie I’m worried even though I spent about a week in research. I did use 6.2 quick fix and followed the instructions exactly to the word. And yes I did look up the batch number before submitting it. Obviously. I guess now I gotta wait 2-7 days to find out if it passes or not. I will definitely let y’all know my End results. I guess the number 1 thing I’m worried about is the ”sniff test”. Tbh. When I was doing my research the company of quick fix stated that it smells like piss and is super close to the real thing. When I first opened the bottle I was expecting it to smell like straight piss. Mine had a small odor, but nothing significant. Honestly it was like water. if water had a smell of course. So very concerned about that. Not stressing over it, so long as it works. Pray for me guys. Results coming soon

11. Holy fkkken shyyyyt my drug screening went through hella fast. I just did it Monday, and the company I applied for called me today(wed), and told me everything went well. I just need to finish up my paperwork and I’ll start work next week on Thursday. In short. Quick fix 6.2 worked very smoothly. I still have concerns with the product previously from my last comment, but the fact that it passed a lab test over at LabCorp I’m highly impressed. Idk if I would use the product again though unless it wasn’t a lab test. Standard test np. I might go with sub solution even though it’s alittle more expensive. It has like 99.9% pass rate. I think quick fix is about a 80/20 chance when it comes down to lab test since they’re more thorough.

12. Dear Simar, you can get in touch with me one of my friends who works with me in my non profit app development organization. She has a specialization in medical and she has passed these types of tests during her college days . You can ping me I will provide her contact details to you. All the best!!

13. In any case, for students already juggling long class hours, part-time jobs, and personal errands, intermittent assignments can mean an additional task to do, resulting in stress. However, when it comes to hiring Essay Writer Free write my paper for me cheap, there are a few things to think about before deciding on a professional Essay Writer Free to hire.

14. Whatever happened to "just say no"

15. Reported and bye bye