Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QuickFix 6.2 Invalid result Oregon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cheebahawk247, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Be advised, some labs are catching on to QuickFix in Oregon and maybe elsewhere. Used 6.2 valid bath. Temp good, shook bottle, collection person happy, then the Dr. called next day advising me the test was a negative invalid and asked about prescriptions and antibiotics. I contacted QuickFix and advised them. I have included the correspondence. Be careful out there.

Me: Took pre-employment test with batch ST183B18A in eugene Oregon with Legacy Lab Services. Test came back from lab as invalid and Dr. Called asking about antibiotics. Sending to employer with recommendation of supervised test. This antibiotic issue seems like it's becoming common.

QuickFix Response:

Good Afternoon $#^*()&*(#@,

I am sorry to hear your quick fix didn’t work out for you. The batch number you provided is valid until February of 2018. One of the reasons why you may have gotten unfavorable results is if the lab was looking for Proteins or Glucose. Unfortunately, the quick fix does not have those components. It does however have Uric Acid, Urea, is balanced for PH and Specific Gravity. It also contains Creatinine and some other natural components. Unfortunately, it does not have the components to cover a physical. We guarantee our product for Nicotine Pre-Employment testing as well.

An Alternative to the quick fix is our drink. The Quick Clear detox Drink. It removes the toxins from your body, while leaving your natural human components. It is a 20 oz bottle and comes with 8 detox capsules.
    Quick Clear Detox, new from the makers of Quick Fix, is designed for all smokers regardless of weight. Featuring natural and organic flavoring and combining a great tasting drink combined with special supplement capsules. Blueberry-Acai and Orange Mango flavorings are derived from all natural and/or organic ingredients. Manufactured by a GMP compliant facility in the USA for Spectrum Labs.

End of correspondence.

I hope this helps someone out there.

2. Thanks for the advice - was this for DOT test? What did they mean by physical ?

3. Non-DOT. Physical means the lab tested for natural human stuff like glucose, etc. Passed 10 days later with no herb for ten days, crash diet, and Qcarbo32.

4. Okay appreciate the response ... glad to know you were able to at least re test. Congratulations on passing ! Gives me hope.

5. I'm here to help. Good luck

6. It worked !

7. Good! Which lab?

8. Was this an eCup? or Physical?

9. I just took my pre employment drug test at santiam clinic in albany and they send their tests to legacy labratory. I used quickfix 6.2 lets hope i pass this. Really need this job

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hope it works. There's a bill in the Oregon Senate, SB 303 I think, coming up to give oregon cannabis users exemptions on drug testing. Call Salem send voice your opinion.

Keep its posted on your test. Maybe mine was an anomaly.

11. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH QUICKFIX 6.2 IF YOUR DRUG TEST IS BEING SENT TO LEGACY LABORATORY. They can and have been picking up fake urine. They send the test back as invalid. I was hired for a job that paid 17.07 an hour and lost it becausey test came back invalid.

Ivw always worked for myself so idk what would have happened if i admited to hr that i smoke weed since ita legal here. Sonce the test came back invalid they didnt let me retake it. I offered to pay for another test but they refused. When they mean its invalid they mean theres properties missing for it to confirm its human urine.

12. Damn. Sorry. :(

• Agree Agree x 1