Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QuickFix 6.2 batch info please

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by deja_xo, Dec 10, 2018.

1. I am a wreck. Used batch ST183K19A at concentra / quest labs.

Has anyone passed or failed using this batch number?

2. By the way, I forgot to add, this shit is so stressful I'm done. Quit. Cant go through this ever again! 5 days clean and counting. My bff is getting a great Christmas gift of all of my stuff.

3. 48 hrs since my test. No word from employer. Fingers crossed.

4. Did you pass? I just used some at quest, on your drug test form they give you can you tell me the type of test they performed?, bunch of numbers and letter.

I'm with you on the stress, I rarely smoke but every time I do I get really paranoid and anxious for like 2-3 weeks until I know I'm clean, tired of it and don't ever plan on hitting the bong ever again, just not worth all the stress and staying up all night. There are other things I can do know what I'm saying.

5. PASSED.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nice I passed mine as well.

• Like Like x 1