Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quickfix 6.1 tested positive for nitrite

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MasterBaker4200, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Subbed QF 6.1 for a pre employment physical + drug test. DT being performed by labcorp. The doctors UA showed nitrite positive. They haven't said anything about it to me. I know drug testing companies search for nitrite as a sign of adulteration so why the hell did my QF show positive for nitrite? [​IMG]

2. No one seen this before..? Guess i will find out my results here in the next few days

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Have you called spectrum? Do you by any chance have a batch number?

I have a job where a whizz quiz is a 30% chance every weekend. Been relying on QF for a while. Has me nervous.

4. I called spectrum and they assured me i will pass. Havent heard i failed yet so i think im good.
    Stiggy: do they test for nitrites or nitrates for adulterants? I thought it was nitrites but your link says nitrates.

5. I really hope nothing comes back on that man. I just read a similar thing on reddit and the poster believed it was because companies are now distinguishing between urea and uric acid, QF using the uric acid.

The only thing I've witnessed working on drug tests is flushing with cranberry juice and taking a big multi vitamin such as Animal Pak.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Thanks for the reply, but actually, QF uses UREA not uric acid.

• Like Like x 1
  7. My apologies, I must have gotten the two confused.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I PASSED!!!

9. i called quick fix today and asked about nitrates as well. they seemed confident i would pass and that the nitrates wouldn't necessarily show as adulterants but rather a UT infection. so i confirmed and asked "so there are no masking agents? only bacteria because its made in a lab" he said that was correct and i should be good to go. still has me nervous no matter what lol.

10. My friend has been thinking about using QF 6.1 but after reading this, I may just tell her find a friend with clean piss and just use that to be safe.

11. I’m worried about nitrates! My test I took today tests for them. How did your test go?

12. You pass?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum