Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quickfix 6.1 Labcorp

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BakenOnTheBeach813, May 3, 2017.

1. Hey everyone. New to the forum but I'm a long time user of the ganj. I've done a lot of research on quick fix 6.1 and seen a lot of success stories, but very few of them have been recent. I got an offer for a job out of the blue and didn't have the time to clean out, so I decided to use quick fix 6.1 with urea. Checked the batch number and it was good. No problems using it at labcorp either. Temp was good and it went flawlessly. Basically I'm just looking to hear if anyone has had any RECENT success with quick fix 6.1.. This is my first time subbing so I'm the typical nervous guy playing the waiting game. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Btw i live in FL and the lab the piss is being sent to is in Pennsylvania called vertical screen.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. To anyone who gives a shit or is worried about using quickfix 6.1 at labcorp, I just received my welcome letter with my new hire paperwork, so I am assuming that it worked. feel free to message me with any questions or concerns.

4. Thanks for posting back with the results! I am in a very similar situation and was looking around for more recent success stories...bought some quickfix just incase I get a random test. Any tips/advice?
    Good to know it worked for you, congrats!

5. Hey everyone, I just wanted to post an update and say that I just recently had success using Quickfix 6.1 Plus (3oz.) at a facility that sent the sample to labcorp. The test was an NDOT pre-employment 5-panel.

I PASSED!

GET THE 6.1 PLUS 3oz BOTTLE!!! GET THE 6.1 PLUS 3oz BOTTLE!!! GET THE 6.1 PLUS 3oz BOTTLE!!!
    (not an advertisement)

Here is a breakdown:

Microwaving it for about 12 seconds seemed to get the sample to 100 F, I then attached the heat pack to the sample and proceeded to the facility. Prior to exiting my vehicle I placed the sample in my boxer briefs that conveniently had what is essentially a dick pouch (by: 2UNDR) that worked perfectly to hold the sample in one place and not feel awkward walking.

I was fairly nervous while interacting with the front desk lady but tried to remain cool, I would definitely recommend dressing up a little, don't look like a sterotypical stoner. They were fairly slow when I arrived and I was called back after about a 10 minute wait. She asked me to pick out a cup and drew an line in sharpie on it and told me to fill to there. The standard Quickfix is only 2oz, that is what I was expecting this test to require as many had mentioned that was standard online. After I had finished emptying the bottle I realized that the full 3oz. filled the cup just to where she had drawn the line!

GET THE 6.1 PLUS 3oz BOTTLE!!! GET THE 6.1 PLUS 3oz BOTTLE!!! GET THE 6.1 PLUS 3oz BOTTLE!!!
    (not an advertisement)

I would have been totally screwed if I had gotten the 2oz. bottle! I'm glad I went on the side of caution. Also if no one is going to be observing you give the sample just leave the screw cap on the bottle. I used the squirt cap they provide and recommend but it required several squeezes to get all the sample out and I had to be extra cautious of the bottle making a "suction noise" through the squirt cap.

Also, I shook it several times on the way to the collection facility in order to keep the heat pack at max output and mix the solution. I was so nervous that I forgot to shake it before I poured it in the sample cup, I'd try to remember to do that for good measure.

Gave her the sample, temp was around 97 when I gave it to her. She poured it into two tubes and dumped the rest in the toilet. I almost forgot to drink enough water so I could pee in the toilet afterwards but thankfully was able to after a short wait, they give you an entire four minutes to go.

Just found out I passed! all the paperwork says on it is negative, nothing under commments! woooo!
    It was nerve-racking and in no way fun but if you have to, Quickfix 6.1 Plus worked, not sure how many times I want to push my luck though haha.