Quickest Flowering Indoor Strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ballastatus, Mar 14, 2012.

1. What are the fastest and/or highest yielding strains to grow indoors?

2. "fastest flowering" and "highest yielding" are not exactly synonymous.

what have your grow indoors before? so we can have a base line.

3. I haven't grown much. Only bagseeds. I'm just lookin for strains that can flower fast and produce a decent yield.

4. Then you have the issue of fast flower and decent yield =/= Good quality/potency

Assuming you want all of those qualities I'll give you my standard list of strains I recommend for beginners:

Big Bud (Yield and speed, not so much on the potency but tolerable; very forgiving, rec'd for "blackthumbs")

Super Silver Haze (Yield-ish, potency and smoothness, but at the cost of about 70 days of flower; rec'd for the "new cannaseur grower")

Northern Lights (yield, potency, and speed; this is the one you want pretty much, unless you're totally and utterly inept at growing: just remember she likes to be a bit dry!)

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

5. Thanks man!

6. You could grow auto flowering strains and have bud in around 8 weeks or do a fast flowering indica 12/12 from seed but that isn't going to get you much yeild.

Paradise Seeds - Wappa has been my biggest yeilding strain, its the perfect cashcrop.

You can have a faster harvest or you can have yeild but its difficult to have both :smoke:

7. I grew out a few of those Wappas, they are serious yielders for sure.

8. I don't bother with BigBud anymore, even sharing the 600w HPS with other ladies I still get around 5 or 6 oz dry per plant. A full crop of Wappa = many jars of bud :smoke:

9. super skunk is about a 50 dayflowerer

10. Critical + is a fast flower (just under 8 weeks in the light + 5 days in darkness) and a good producer. Nice big buds, few leaves.

There's a Critical + Auto too, that would be a good one for you to grow.

11. Also my advice is to find easy strains to grow, not quick or high yield. If you're a novice your best yields will be out of strains that are easy grows.

Here are some I can suggest:
    Dinafem seeds; most strains (moby dick, SDG, Critical +) are made for novice growers.
    DNA 60-Day Wonder
    RP Chocolope
    Dutch Passion Orange Bud & Skunk #11

All of those are pretty easy grows and good producers.

12. Appreciate it brotha!