quick ways for cash

Discussion in 'General' started by yellow bic, Sep 6, 2007.

1. wow dude, thats soo sooo shitty. it shouldnt even be your fault, that kid is a prat. i used to make fake checks and fake money on my first computer all the fuckin time. it wasnt ever very good, and i didnt know enough about shit at that age, but that fuckin sucks, i mean, you must have just been a kid, thats sucks!:(

2. get a job, i know it sucks but thats life unless you want to stand at the road and say "hey Baby looking for a rimjob" lol:smoking:

3. No offense but you fucked up.

If ya do that type shit, NOBODY needs to know.

NEVER do it at the same place twice.

NEVER do it round where you live.

I mean shit people do it, And get away with it, Shit jus for an example which isnt incrimidating, On FBI Files on tv before they had a epiosde where they got a guy on rape charges and LATER found out hes made millions off fake bills over 20+ years.

I DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS.

4. well he's fucked up by giving it to his friend, but his "friend" was a little bitch, and was the one that fucked him over

5. Best, easiest, and fastest (legal) way I can think of is modeling for art classes at your local college. You get paid $15-$20 an hour if you can deal with posing nude for a class.

6. fuck everyone who said get a job...........psyche lol

but seriously im in the process of getting a second job.....i hope

i work at johnny rockets right now and make ok money.....conventions stopped coming and business has been slow( i work in downtown denver)

anyways, i like ksr's thing sell anything i can, i sort of have been lol craigslist rocks!

but ya i got a decent amount of debt to pay off(around three grand) and i wannado it as fast as possible so i can move out, so i thought i would fish for ideas on here :wave:

7. alright alright i gotta plan. were gona need 50 ft of rope, a barrel of dead babies and a cannon. you get the rope and the cannon and ill deal with the rest. meet me infront of the white house at 4:20 tomorrow...WE GON BE RICH BITCH!

8. be a server dude. it's easy as fuck, you can do it baked and eat bomb ass food, and always have a lot of cash in your pockets.

9. bro read my posts lol

i am a server,i dono about easy as fuck, or the lotsa money thing, i could always use more it seems like lol

10. hustle by any means

11. Pimp yourself to unattractive women that need zex

12. you need money? let your money "grow" lol

13. Sell shit. You'd be surprised the shit laying around your house that people would pay money for.

14. hop in the game

15. word, i had no idea that what that place was, but try to get on at an nice resturant and the tips will go up a lot..

16. yuuppppp

17. an old gay guy who had the downstairs aprtment with my old dealer (he had 2nd floor) was a gay art teacher, he actually recommended this, and told a good story about how back in the day there would be this hot chick in the first row wearin a skirt with out panties...gay guys like talking about shlongs, but that would suck to get a hard on while people are drawing you naked!! argg

a restruant that serves alcohol will always have higher tips than those that dont serve

18. get a strap and rob someone

19. After a 3 month evaluation test you are able to donate sperm if you pass. After that you can donate sperm every 2-3 days at 50-100$ per visit.

Holla,
    -Mark

20. I dabbled in counterfeit currency once, perfected fives, me and my brother and some of his friends headed down to tijuana and bought a grip of tacos and beer from some clean looking street vendors...good times.