Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Vaporizer Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnFordColey, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Hey, just wanted to throw a quick question at you guys. When you vape, do you only use dank, or can you use mids/regs and the like? My friends tell me that using anything other than dank is pointless, but I'm thinking if it has THC in it, it's good to go.

Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated. Keep on keeping on.:smoke:

2. You can vape any grade of weed and get very very high. Using a vape will always extract more of the happy compounds from weed no matter what grade of weed it is.:smoke:

3. That's what I thought. I guess my friends are just snobbish when it comes to quality.