Quick time help needed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Notorious_GROW, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Ive just purchased a grow tent which i will be putting in my attick. I was wondering could anybody help me and give me advice, i need to know what lighting system i should use, ive considered a 400 or 600 watt Grolux Dual Spectrum Lamp, but what do you pro's think i should be using??

Also ive heard that infrared can tell if there is growing happening in a certain area, would it be ok to be growing in a attick if it is ventalated propperly and kept at a certain temp??

Thanks

2. Not to sure about a tent in the attic, I'm sure you do though, specially if you already bought it.. I would think more like a box, but tent, box, whatever... I would get at least a 600 so you don't end up having to upgrade in a few months when you want more light.. maybe some t5's for seedlings or clones.. I would just buy an HPS light too, dual spectrum is good, yes, but unneccesary if you ask me.. And I'm actually not sure if steady temps would fend off infrared bro, I think the camera's can still see the bright ass light rays... I could be wrong though, anyone else know?

I think it would probly be best to not dwell on the matter, just do like we all do and trust in the hope that no one ever points a infrared camera at your pad.. :D

How many plants were you plannin on putting up there?

3. Im not sure how many do you think i will be able to fit in a 1.2x1.2x2.0?? i was thinking about 6 maybe.