Quick Seeds question.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by iAMtheLiquor, Sep 19, 2007.

1. I am looking for a site specializing in purchasing marijuana seeds and have them sent to US. The site is as follows: http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/feminized-marijuana-seeds.html . I am going through a couple different strains in my head, however when it comes to yield and an outdoor operation, I am looking for maximum yield because space is not an issue. The yeild estimiations seem to listed in a measurement of "m^2" , I am not sure how that would compare to grams or ounces or even US pounds. Can someone help explain?

2. Per meter squared is what it means, they usually will say something like 1.5 pounds per meter squared or its in grams 450 grams per meter squared. It means you need to give your plant a meter on all sides (squared) enorder to acheive the yeilds quoted.

:wave:

3. Fatastic, thank you so much. I understand what you are saying exactly, and I will definitely keep the m squared in mind when I finalize prepping my grow area.