quick scrog Question

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by tcruse11, Aug 10, 2008.

1. I finished my first grow a few months ago. I had six plants in a 3 X 2 cabinet with the screen being the same size. With six plants it got a little chaotic in there just trying to fill out the screen.

I was thinking I could probably get better results just using 4 plants instead of six this time. The first time I used DP'S Blueberry, but this time I'm using Dp's super skunk.

what do you think?

2. less means more somtimes with scrog, defo go with 4 instead of 6.

are they fem clones or from seed?

you dont want to get a male tangled up in your screen.

3. Yeah they are fem seeds. I was figuring it would produce more too if i went with four plants. Having to go through a longer veg period would be worth payoff in the long run

4. Rumpleforeskin in his Bubblebucket thread found out the same thing as you. He started with 3 buckets and 3 plants, but found out that was a little crowded in the space he was working with. He ended up doing 2 plants 1 res and using scrog said he was getting more quality yield off just 2 plants than 3 plants crowded into too small a space.

Try a crop with the smaller numbers and see how it goes

5. You and I have a similar problem with grow space. Check out my thread on my blueberry scrog set up. I have 2 plants in such a space, and they filled out better then I could've imagined, and they don't argue over the space either. :D