Quick questrion. Need to knoe within 5 mins

Discussion in 'General' started by JoeK1, Nov 3, 2007.

1. I know i have something about this goin on but i need to kno very soon, as i only have my weed for 5 mins till i get picked up for night courses...

If i have anxiety, or just started feeling symptoms of it for a week now would smokin asmall bowl help or worsen my night?

seriouss answers please. thanks

2. Depends...on you. Some people react differently to weed. If getting high usually calms you down then I'd say it would help but if you find yourself being paranoid all the time when you are high it might only make matters worse. I wouldn't rush the smoking session though until you know how you will react to it...but do what you will
    - be easy

3. Its been REALLY chill after i smoke, but last 2 times its been aweful (panic attacks leading to so far a week of anxiety...)
    Thanks for the info, idk yet...

4. a small bowl (enough to give you a buzz) should help you with it but I can't say for sure though.

5. Nobody here is going to be able to tell you a definitive answer, it is entirely dependant on you,

I'd suggest packing a small bowl and taking 1 or 2 hits, chill out and see what happens. If you feel good, try smoking a little more, ya know, ease yourself into the high instead of just baking yourself out right away.