Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Samus Aran, May 8, 2011.

1. Alright, so due to lack of cooking appliances, I'm being forced to use the cold extraction method (I really don't mind waiting a week or two).

Now, I don't have any crackers so I was thinking that I just put some peanut butter into a bowl, add some EOVV, and then add some ganj into that and then just let it sit in the fridge for a week. Would you blades think that this method would work, or would it just be a complete waste?

My other idea was to make a PB and jam sandwhich and then just leaving it out in tin foil, but I'm afraid that after a week it would go bad, what are your guys' thoughts on this?

Thanks for checking :wave:

2. from what little experience I have with edibles, cooking is the only way to be sure. I tried letting a cracker sit for a couple of weeks. It did nothing.

3. I've heard of many people having success with cold extraction, so I'm going to stick with this method. Thanks anyway though :)

4. If your peanut butter doesn't normally require refrigeration, skip the fridge part and leave it at room temp. The rate of extraction is dependent on the temperature. Just a suggestion.

5. Please let us know how it goes!

6. Alright I will just leave it on my desk for about a week, maybe two. Whenever I get the chance to have an 8 hour long high xD.

I'm picking up tommorow and I will inform you all on how this goes :)

7. Put some peanut butter and EVOO in a bowl, and wrapped it in tin foil. In about a week I will consume and go to the moon :hippie:

EDIT: Put .6-.7 of some DANK JH into it. :smoke: