Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EvoMan454, May 12, 2010.

1. Okay, I'm making firecrackers and the only peanut butter I have is Skippy. If I just add vegetable oil in the mix, would it work?

I really don't feel like buying another jar of PB just for this one time I feel like making firecrackers.

2. you can but from epxerience i've learned if you put too much oil in with the pb itll get like soupy and it wont stay on the cracker nearly as well

3. I was planning on putting the oil in a cup and soaking the weed in it, and only adding a little oil to the actual cracker.

4. well if you did that you would be wasting a whole bunch of weed and oil.
    unless im not understanding what you mean

5. No I'm still putting the weed on the crackers, but I'm going to add oil to get more fat so it would work. I was letting the other guy know I wouldn't be pouring the oil onto the cracker, but I would be soaking the weed in the oil then putting the weed on the cracker and then adding a touch of oil to the PB to help it.

6. that won't do much good. it will release it into the oil, so soaking it in a lot of oil but only putting a little oil on will be wasting the rest.