Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sixty nine, Jun 8, 2009.

1. ok so i just got off probation and have been high every day ive been off, but i was wondering if you eat a plastic baggie with weed would that be bad for you? for example im in a car and cops pull us over, i eat 2 gram baggies, could this hurt your body?

sorry if this question is retarted... :smoking:

2. as long as its not huge amounts that could hurt your throat it should be fine. Most likely you'll just shit it out later.

3. good deal, cuz im not gonna have over an 1/8th on me at a time in a car so that i can eat it lol

4. Make sure the baggie isn't from your dealer or anything. You don't know where it's been