Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mmmmToXiN, Jun 5, 2009.

1. #1 mmmmToXiN, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    So, I have a very minor surgery tomorrow, and I smoked a little at about 2ish, my surgery is at 11 15 tomorrow morning, will there be any problems due to my smoking? They might out me under, or just use local. I hate being put under, and I don't think I need to be put under, but if you could answer this, it would be really helpful, because if it could harm me, I am going to reschedule, it's not something that needs to be taken care of right away...So yeah, please let me know.:smoke:

I'll let everyone know how I make out tomorrow.

2. You should be fine.

3. I'm pretty sure you won't have any complications. The two mostly likely are unrelated, unless its lung surgery or something.

4. Nope, not serious at all, and thanks for the quick responses!

:gc_rocks:

5. well they aint gona do shit and if they say something about weed in ur body say u were at a party and u were around some people they have no right to arrest u or any thing and they cant tell what day u smoked it and u stick with taht story never crack.