Quick question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SECNEEK, May 16, 2003.

1. hey guys, quick question.. what does this mean? the leaves are like hooking twards the ends.. and on 1 or 2 of the leaves there are brown tips,, very small

Attached Files:

2. im not totally sure on the leaves hooking

but what i must know is what is your set up cause im wanting to do a CFL grow and i spotted one to the side i am new to the game of indoor growing and serously want to do it so could u help me i have been looking for CFL growers and i havent really found many have u ever grown with CFLs and do you get a good yield

3. i have been getting a lot a questions about my set-up, im glad to be getting a good responce.. anyways this is my 1st time growing, im using floro's because im cheap and im not really a hard core grower yet.. im waiting till i get my own spot to do it,, so thats why im using floro.. so far i have been getting a good outcome with my plant.. its at 11'' and going on its 2nd week of flowering... i have like 6 floro bulbs pushin 19w and 1100 lumens a peice, a 20w floro tube, and a 500w floro work light pushing 5000 lumens..i would be putting more in the box but i dont want to have a hazard with the plugs and stuff. and im thinking its enough for the space i have it in..