Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question regarding Dispensaries

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Endziel, May 16, 2012.

1. I finally got my MMJ Card. I've been doing some research on Dispensaries in my town.

I just need some basic information. I live in California. How much for 1 gram is a normal price? I know it depends on strain and what not. Just a guesstimate.

I found a Dispensary in my town that has nearly all strains $20 for a gram. Decent?

Thanks

2. I get about 3-5 grams of realy good bud for 20 but most comercial clubs that have caps are 10 to 20 a g depending how your local dispencery hooks you up hope this helps op

3. You should be getting 1/8 for 40 or less.

4. [quote name='"kanad3"']You should be getting 1/8 for 40 or less.[/quote]

Most of the 1/8 listed are 50++

5. [quote name='"rastaballer209"']I get about 3-5 grams of realy good bud for 20 but most comercial clubs that have caps are 10 to 20 a g depending how your local dispencery hooks you up hope this helps op[/quote]

Damn, yeah they list 1 gram as $20.

6. Yeah about 10-20 a g is right.

7. [quote name='"King of Kings"']Yeah about 10-20 a g is right.[/quote]

Okay, cool thanks. I wasn't sure because I heard of people getting 2-4g for $20

8. I live in BC and I never pay more then $10/g for the dankest shit around.

9. As a new patient look into places that have new patient offers. Some spots may have more expensive 1/8ths but they'll have a buy one get one free. It's cool to check into the places you want to go to first on the internet and look for current new patient offers!!

10. When I go to weedmaps.com, these come up. After doing some research and whatnot, the only one that has shown up on every site I've used to look up Dispensaries is FootHill Growers Association.

Maybe you guys' could check it out and tell me your thoughts.

Visalia Medical Marijuana Dispensary

11. Like I told you man, they are all pretty much the same, it takes time to find one you like. I found out about Stoney Coast & I rock w/ them because they're one of the few open pretty late.

But dude, deff take advantage of those new patient offers!!

12. Yeah, well thank you. I think I might write down the information and call some of them and then actually drive out to some to check them out.

I found a place in Bakersfield that sells Super Blue Dream for $15/g so I might hit them up too. Blue Dream is one of my favorite strains, not sure why.

13. Blue Dream is also is a favorite of mine, I'm picking up 4gs of it tomorrow for $45.00..

Also, make sure the place you're checking into is a walk in. A lot of the spots around me switched to delivery only.

14. [quote name='"EastCoastToke"']Blue Dream is also is a favorite of mine, I'm picking up 4gs of it tomorrow for $45.00..

Also, make sure the place you're checking into is a walk in. A lot of the spots around me switched to delivery only.[/quote]

Yeah, a lot are deliveries here too. I personally like the walk-ins.

15. Who doesnt like to walk in and see what they're going to buy as opposed to ordering it by the name of the strain.

16. From my experiences top shelf will run you 45-60, depending on which clubs you visit and which ones have a price gap.

17. This sounds about right to me. I've had my card for a while now and I have a few different places I prefer to go. As far as weedmaps.com goes, it's a good place, but not all-inclusive. Some dispensaries keep themselves off that site just because of federal government interference. In any case, when you find the right place for you, you'll know it. That will take some time unless you're lucky and there's a lot of places around you. Always always always ask what the FTP (first time patient) deal is whenever you got a new place and always keep at least a copy of your req on you.

18. I paid $32 at a place in Long Beach the other day and got 1/4 of some pretty damn good shit and a hubby bar.

19. What place in LB? I'm going there! I'm usually at about $80-90 for a 1/4.

20. #20 vcbrooks, May 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
    Belmont Shore Natural Care

If you donate for an 1/8th of lavender you get an 1/8th for free. It's pretty good too, real nice buds. They also have a pretty nice selection with very fair pricing.