Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question [pics included]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by turtlepooo, Sep 12, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442017876.427995.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442017896.477160.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442017915.161862.jpg

Some guidance from the pros. Someone sold me this claiming for it to be sour d. Stinks, but it doesn't seem to look like it. Not pricey, and I'm content with any sativa...I wouldn't care if it's not sour d as long as it's a pleasant high. It just feels like I'm being ripped off due to the name. Any suggestions as to what it is and perhaps a quality check?

2. General if it isn't bought from a dispensary with proper testing done to fill out the label on the container telling you EXACTLY what's in it, well you get the idea. I live in Illinois, and I just ignore the names of the bud. I kind of laugh at them when they try to tell me it's some "supa Fire bubba og!!!"

3. Looks like what id call some good smoke. Dealers that give their cannabis strain names to create hype are common though. Personally my guy gives me strain names but its always flat rate dank so i stopped really caring what he called it. Bud looks good though brother, nothing to throw a party about but definitely good smoke.

4. That's definitely good to know. It was a good smoke.