Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Question on Seeds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Troy's Last, Oct 29, 2008.

1. How often will I see seeds in mids/beast? I know I'll see it more often in mids than in dank bud (I try to read as many stickies as I can :rolleyes:). If I see a few seeds, should I hold on to them? Throw it in the bowl? Or do what?

I think I have a few in my house that I kept just for the hell of it...

Yea, this post probably screams "apprentice":cool:

2. Well My advice would be to keep them. You never know when you might want to start growing. That way you have your seeds already and not have to worry about buying seeds and such...

I wouldnt smoke them. There is really no point.

3. Seeds 101.

Well bassically you will probably find seeds in mids most of the time beasters a probably about half the time. They provide no use to put in a bowl really but if you ever wanna try growing or one of your friends does its worth it to keep a big ol' bag of them laying around. Plus its kind of cool wen you have a whole ziplock bag full of seeds. But really most people just chuck um. I know I do.

4. i just throw mine out in my backyard, never know what could happen i guess