Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question on prices..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ooberstan, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Well, me and a couple of my friends want to get together next summer, and I was wondering how much you think 2 ounces of some headies, like sour D I was thinkin', would run me?

How much would it run you in your area?

2. 400 dollars.

3. That's what I was thinking. Some shithead told me he would charge me 760 or some bullshit.

4. Man, good headies can cost from 180-400 even more or less than that, all depending on what area you are in. Best luck is to probably ask around your area, see how much people there pay for headies, or goto webehigh.com, that website can help sometimes. However it does seem expensive.

5. Isn't this against the forum rules??

400 is a good price for 2 zips though, I'd take it, except I get roughly 10$/oz :smoke:

6. Thanks man.

7. How would this be against forum rules? It isn't a hookup, and I've seen plenty of threads asking this.

Hell, I don't even give a location where this is.

8. Lol Wut?

9. i think he forgot a 0 lolzer

10. Ha. If he didn't, I'm moving to wherever he is.

11. new york is pricey, I get my bud for 220/oz

12. Where I live, I get some mid grade stuff for $60/oz. It's nice and gets you pretty high.